SOLAR POWERED STREET LIGHT INSTALLATIONS
- Solar Street Lights provide safety and security in times where electric street lights fail;
- No wiring and no connection to a Power Grid, Solar Street Light provide immediate payback and proven durability;
- Easy to install virtually in any location;
- Government, residential or commercial property street lights provide millions of hours of trouble free lighting;
- Immune to power outages and blackout.
Work at Adindiri street, Okirika, PortHarcourt, showing the light at night and daytime.
Part of the work at Adindiri
Solar Powered Street Lighting in Akure, Ondo State, Nigeria in partnership with UK Solar Nigeria Ltd
Installation of Solar Powered Street Lights alongLe Meridien Hotel Road, Uyo Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.
SOLAR POWERED STREETLIGHT IN AKWA IBOM
SOLAR POWERED MUNICIPAL ROADWAY LIGHTING FOR BRIDGES AND HIGHWAYS
- Continuous duty, 24 hour Solar Flasher systems offer an affordable and effective way to enhance smooth movement for pedestrians and motorists;
- Solar Powered Chevron Directional signs;
- Solar Powered Road Studs of aluminium and polycaronate materials and up to 1km visibility.
- Solar Powered Radar Facility for speed and red light enforcement camera for speed monitoring and enforcement at intersections;
SOLAR POWERED ROAD WAY LIGHTING IN FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY, ABUJA
- Supply of high quality thermoplastic materials for road marking within our cities
- Road marking with spray plastic with glass beads for Traffic Countdown and speed bumps.
- Installation of different shapes of factory baked Road Traffic Signs. Technology is simple, reliable and cost effective;
- Saves up to 75% of energy; and
- Equipped for swimming pools and designed for domestic and industrial use.
Night view of a Solar Powered Chevron Directional Sign Installed and serviced by Solar Force Nigeria for Transportation Secretariat, FCT, Abuja